Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Loaded Cauliflower

So I decided to start up a new blog. I still have my other one, but I became overwhelmed with all the different things I had going on there and I just fell way behind with everything. So this particular blog will just be about all the new recipes I try, I think I can manage to stay on top of this and not fall behind!

So I've made some awesome things in the last several weeks but since at this point it's hard for me to remember if I changed any ingredients or not, I'll just start with this past Sunday's dinner - Loaded Cauliflower. I didn't actually measure any of the ingredients and I didn't use any chives or ranch/sour cream (I did put sour cream on the kids but I'm not a fan, so mine didn't include this). I absolutely loved how this turned out. It was so good and with a large bowl it was filling enough to be my entire dinner. Connor wasn't a big fan of the cauliflower part, but did eat about 1/3 of his bowl, and Savannah seemed to love it and ate 2/3 of hers. It even made enough that I got to bring some to work today for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment